Lisa Twohig. Powered by Blogger.

6 February 2017

Rediscovering Personal Networking

Knowledge is power here people so here's another networking video for you to stick in your back pocket and think about.

This lovely gentleman is Michael Goldberg, a pro in the areas of networking, referrals and recruiting. He's an award winning adjunct instructor at Rutgers University and donates time to speak at networking groups focused on job search, a modern day student hero for sure.

I've watched this speech several times. Networking doesn't come naturally but that doesn't matter because it's a skill. It can be learnt. What is your personal sales pitch?

No comments:

Post a Comment

author
About the producer
I'm Lisa Twohig and I want to rid the student radio community of career anxiety. You can follow me as I examine the industry of producers and ask your questions for you.