Lisa Twohig. Powered by Blogger.

1 February 2017

Epsiode 4 - Booking The Interview

Interviews are a staple in radio and fall under the duty of you the producer, to organise. If you haven't much experience at booking guests it can seem a bit daunting. If you draw on some common sense and utilise the tips in this episode you'll be well on your way to being a pro. In this episode I asked your questions for you and got stuck into deconstructing the steps of pulling off a great interview with three seasoned producers.

Your thoughts, comments and questions are always welcome of course. I do what I do for you, the aspiring producer. Drop me a comment right here, on Twitter or on Facebook.



No comments:

Post a Comment

author
About the producer
I'm Lisa Twohig and I want to rid the student radio community of career anxiety. You can follow me as I examine the industry of producers and ask your questions for you.