Lisa Twohig. Powered by Blogger.

25 January 2017

Episode 3 - Talent Management 101


Talent what?

Talent management is the term given to the shared respect and support that connects presenter talent and producer talent. It unites a team to do the job best they can every show. Learning to be a supportive team player is crucial for anyone wishing to work in radio. In this episode I discuss the art of talent management with senior producers.

I hope this episode is useful in clarifying what exactly is involved in good talent management. Chances are you have relatively good rapport with your presenter anyway but never get lazy with working on your teamwork skills. Teamwork is king in the radio industry, nothing is achieved alone. Your thoughts and opinions are always welcome. You can drop me a comment right here, on Twitter or on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

author
About the producer
I'm Lisa Twohig and I want to rid the student radio community of career anxiety. You can follow me as I examine the industry of producers and ask your questions for you.