Lisa Twohig. Powered by Blogger.

25 January 2017

Episode 1: Roads Into the Radio Industry

The pilot episode of 'Presenting: The Producer' is here at last!

Like many creative careers there is no set path into the radio industry. This lack of clear steps discourages many from transitioning into the workplace because - well where do you start? Unfortunately I can't give you a straightforward ladder to your dream job - but I was able to sit down with several established producers and listen to how they found their way in.

Helping aspiring producers is a passion close to my heart, I'm so excited to start sharing my work and the knowledge I'm gathering with you. Your thoughts and opinions are always welcome. Feel free to drop me a line here, on Twitter or on Facebook







-->

No comments:

Post a Comment

author
About the producer
I'm Lisa Twohig and I want to rid the student radio community of career anxiety. You can follow me as I examine the industry of producers and ask your questions for you.