Lisa Twohig. Powered by Blogger.

15 February 2017

Episode 6 - Retrospective Advice

This episode was built on a realisation that while I can stuff this blog with advice, helpful documents and pep talks - I can't give you the wisdom you can only have after twenty years in the business. In 'Retrospective Advice' producers look back and discuss what they wish they'd known on their first day.

Also, an important announcement - Presenting The Producer will be taking a small break for now. I've graduated from the University of Sunderland with my Masters in radio and I need a bit of time to figure out where I'm going next. This blog will stay updated for you in the meantime and I'll be back with more podcasts as soon as I can. Stay in touch here, on Twitter or on Facebook, see you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

author
About the producer
I'm Lisa Twohig and I want to rid the student radio community of career anxiety. You can follow me as I examine the industry of producers and ask your questions for you.